Manuscript Writing Service
International Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology

International Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Login     Signup
Print ISSN: 2522-6614, Online ISSN: 2522-6622

International Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology

2021, Vol. 5, Issue 5, Part A

Clinical Profile of antenatal primigravidas of more than 37 weeks gestation admitted at a Tertiary care hospital
Author(s): Dr. Chandrashekar K, Dr. Shiva Kumar HC and Dr. Chandrasekhar T
Abstract: Factors that increase maternal death can be direct or indirect. Generally, there is a distinction between a direct maternal death that is the result of a complication of the pregnancy, delivery, or management of the two, and an indirect maternal death; that is a pregnancy-related death in a patient with a preexisting or newly developed health problem unrelated to pregnancy. All antenatal primigravidas of >37 weeks gestation with a singleton pregnancy in vertex presentation admitted in the Labor room of Medical College Hospital were eligible for inclusion in the study. 89(66%) of the gravid women were between 38-39 weeks of gestation and the remaining subjects, 46(34%) were in the 39-40 weeks of gestation. A little more than half 82, (61%) of the gravid women were induced and the remaining 53 (39%) progressed spontaneously.
Pages: 36-38 | 20 Views | 12 Downloads
Download Full Article: Click Here
How to cite this article:
Dr. Chandrashekar K, Dr. Shiva Kumar HC, Dr. Chandrasekhar T. Clinical Profile of antenatal primigravidas of more than 37 weeks gestation admitted at a Tertiary care hospital. Int J Clin Obstet Gynaecol 2021;5(5):36-38. DOI: 10.33545/gynae.2021.v5.i5a.1013
International Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology